The Rivlin Group - Signature Real Estate
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$100,000+ at plan commission
About The Rivlin Group - Signature Real Estate
- We are one of the Top 3 teams at Signature Real Estate.
- We sold over 100 homes in volume in 2 years.
- We have an Internal Marketing Platform.
- Our Agent Growth Specialist works with each agent to handle all operational needs with Marketing.
- Never wonder where your next lead is coming from again.
- Steady dependable income (If you do your part!).
- We are hard-working and treat real estate as a career.
- We are systems and results-oriented!
- We crave an environment where you are surrounded by true professionals that are amazing at what they do within our organization.