The John Patrick & Patrick Williams Team
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an individual who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, is solutions-based, and is committed to helping clients achieve their dreams. This person must have a friendly and positive attitude and must be a strong communicator both verbally and in writing. The ideal candidate is passionate about accomplishing goals and takes initiative to help the team grow and succeed. If you love sales, are motivated by interacting with people, and wish to create your dream income, reach out to us today!
Commission only position. Potential first-year compensation: $60,000 - $100,000
- Prospects for, presents to, and serves as the key relationship for buyers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into buyer agency agreements, and agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with For Sale By Owners and Expired Listings, maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Executive Assistant.)
- Submits feedback on properties they’ve shown.
- Effectively negotiates, or oversees negotiations, for buyers.
- Hosting Open Houses to support team listing business and generate buyer leads.
- MUST have a valid Pennsylvania real estate salesperson license. Delaware license is a plus but will be expected within 120 days of the start date.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in sales; some Real Estate experience is preferable, however, it is not a requirement.
- This person will have a strong sense of urgency and be a solutions-based problem solver.
- MUST have a passion for selling and have strong negotiation skills.
- MUST be a self-starter and must have a “can-do” attitude.
- MUST have a track record of proven results within the sales industry and will be able to show that they've been able to hit daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals set by previous employers.
- Effective communication skills in person and over the telephone are required. This person should be able to convert leads and set appointments on a high level.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- This person will be computer/technology literate.
- Must enjoy working individually as well as part of a team.
- Must have a driver’s license and a vehicle to travel to appointments.
$60,000+ at plan commission
About The John Patrick & Patrick Williams Team
One of the top Real Estate teams, located in West Chester, PA, is looking for a Buyer’s Agent Specialist to join their team. The John Patrick and Patrick Williams Team of Keller Williams is interested in bringing on a motivated sales professional who loves helping others and has a track record of success.
Our team is growing at a fast pace, and this person will be groomed to build a successful business within the company. As a team, we work together to support each other as we grow and strive to achieve our personal and team goals. With over 30 combined years of real estate experience, our team will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to succeed in your career.