Nicoll Pallini Group
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
About Nicoll Pallini Group
Join one of the top producing real estate teams in the region! If you want to be a part of the best place to work, buy, and sell real estate in Northern California, join us!!