Keller Williams Neighbourhood Realty
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients to keep the sales pipeline full
- Provide buyers with available properties to meet their specific needs to generate property sales
- Hold open houses regularly to effectively introduce clients to the market
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer to ensure satisfactory close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Neighbourhood Realty
Keller Williams Neighbourhood Realty and our talented administrative team drives the success of our agents and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential.