The Happy Home Sellers
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real Estate License is required
$100,000+ at plan commission
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY.
We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money.
There is an opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own.
We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.