Chris Gurnee Team exp Realty
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Conduct yourself using the "Golden Rule"
- Have fun
- Love the phone
- Love customer service
- Love team work
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
About Chris Gurnee Team exp Realty
The Chris Gurnee Team is a top producing team in the Seattle area. Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Chris Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace.