Valley Homes Real Estate
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed while you work from home!
Are you ready to be part of something bigger?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- An experienced licensed agent or just starting in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- Lots of good leads from our ISA?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Transaction Management: The transaction team takes your clients from contract to close and ensures a world class closing experience.
- Coaching + Accountability: This ensures your success whether experienced or new to real estate.
- Leads from day one!
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current California Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
About Valley Homes Real Estate
Valley Homes Real Estate is a boutique cloud based real estate company servicing the Santa Clarita and surrounding areas in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. We have been helping families for over 24 years. Our motto is "Helping Families Build Their Legacy". We believe in being a resource for our clients, not only for real estate related matters, but for any needs they may have. Our relationship with our clients does not end when we close escrow. We are looking to hire individuals who are very well organized, pay attention to detail, can provide a high level of concierge services to our clients and share our vision. We look forward to hearing from you.