Albritton Real Estate | KW
Please do not call, email or reach out to the company to follow-up on your application.
Get the support you deserve!
Are you ready to be part of something bigger than yourself? Are you ready to make a difference? You can... at Keller Williams Realty.
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the greater Richmond, Virginia area.
We are growing and we need your help!
Full-time only, please.
- A licensed Real Estate Agent or team leader?
- Currently in the process of obtaining your Real Estate license and want to hit the ground running?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
Why start anywhere else other than with a top producing team at the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the country and Forbes #1 happiest place to work in 2018! If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply to The Albritton Team with Keller Williams Realty now!
Please do not contact The Albritton Team by phone.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers before, during, and after the home buying process
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and client relationship management software
- Hold open houses regularly
- Attend home inspections, final walkthroughs, and closings
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing clients with your very best service and your very best fiduciary advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting, growing and learning with other team individuals who just may have bigger goals than yourself!
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the Richmond area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Possesses grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Takes initiative in solving problems
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with the ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and performs well under pressure
- Thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing, always improving environment!
About Albritton Real Estate | KW
We're a team full of leaders who believe in the power of possibility thinking. We empower those around us to grow into their potential and challenge their limiting beliefs head-on and without hesitation.
Perspective: We are partners with our clients, agents, and employees.
Mission: We live for a life of abundance, and in order to give unconditionally and without boundaries.
Values: Integrity in all things | possibility thinking | responsiveness | leadership | impact | serving | genuine | never stop growing | uncomfortable is the new comfortable | empathy | team before self | making a difference.