Are you a newly licensed Agent ready to start your real estate career or an experienced realtor looking to grow to the next level?
If you are ambitious, energetic, determined and have a Real Estate license, Home61 wants you to join our growing network of sales agents!
You can expect:
- 90/10 splits on personal listings
- Company stock options
- An incentivized growth plan
- Dozens of qualified leads every month
- Access to our proven Agent Accelerator Training Program
Our leads are closable! We've qualified over 1 billion dollars in transaction value in 2018 and have a team qualified lead to close ratio of 25%. We have a ton of leads and some agents are so busy they can't handle more leads!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support to build your presence
- Extensive back-office support - dedicated Tech team and Closing Coordinator
- In House Mortgage Lender, Title Insurance, Lawyer and Office Support
- Technology based Account Management (CRM)
- And a great work culture - a fun and friendly office
- Working with buyer clients to refine their requirements of their ideal home.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers - develop and deploy your Sphere of Influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.).
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with the very best service and advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented and successful agents.
- Follow up with all incoming leads (Listing or Buying).
- Real Estate License is required
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Some sales experience is an advantage
- Outstanding customer service skills is a must
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Excellent communication. Possess the ability to be able to connect with a variety of personalities
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- This is a full time, commission based position
To apply, upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
$120,000 plus, at plan commission
Home61 is a tech-powered brokerage changing Real Estate by delivering a better, simpler and smarter experience for buyers and sellers by automating and streamlining the Real Estate process.
At Home61, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Home61 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.