Remax Advantage - The Little Group
The Las Vegas, NV market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job?
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and communication skills!
Here is what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$80,000 +at plan commission
About Remax Advantage - The Little Group
The Little Group at Remax Advantage is a constant Top 10 Remax team in Nevada. Robert Little has personally averaged over 50 sales a year in over 11 years in business, and has had a team for over 8 years. He has been voted top 40 under 40 Realtors in Las Vegas twice, GLVAR Realtor of the month in October 2014, was local President for CRS, and also graduated from the NVAR leadership program. He has trained buyers agents from scratch to make over $100,000 a year. He runs a lean team and is looking for someone to join the team to be successful due to overwhelming opportunities. He doesn't want to just hire someone to take office space, he is vested in your success since he believes in the law of attraction and wants to lift up those around him which will create more success for everyone on the team.