Kara Courtney's True North Associates @ Windermere Homes & Estates
Licensed Agents Wanted: Carlsbad - Oceanside - Vista - San Marcos -Encinitas - Escondido
Exceptional Career Opportunity for an experienced agent!
Earn $50,000+ in first 12 months! It's up to you!
Our team currently has the opportunity to expand.
Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training and structure in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
- Systems to help you work smarter, not harder
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- Proven training program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Daily huddle calls
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Has integrity
- Detail oriented
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; draft purchase offers for buyers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 10-20+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Tap into your Sphere of Influence
- Learn how to leverage Facebook
- Current Real Estate License (or willing to get it ASAP)
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A history of sales skills preferred
- Have the drive to do what it takes to be successful
- Positive, can-do attitude
$50,000+ per year
About Kara Courtney's True North Associates @ Windermere Homes & Estates
True North Homes, Inc. is powered by REALTOR® & Broker Associate Kara Courtney at Windermere Homes & Estates. Our offices are fun, contemporary and each has its unique flair. We have an open flow work area with creative work stations and computer access. Friendly staff is available to assist our agents with their needs. We believe in holding regular training sessions to ensure our agents are set up for success.