The Cory Lauer Group
We are looking to hire and train energetic, competitive and goal-oriented, licensed sales associates, looking to build and sustain a full-time career with the best job on earth. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization so no need to apply if that is not the case for you. We are learning based. You will be required to spend time in the office honing our craft together on a regular basis.
Strength of character, integrity, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
Our culture is strong, so you’ll need to be a team player and I promise the support you’ll receive in return will be second to none.
Sound like you? Reach out!
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Become a market expert
- Learn the inventory
- Learn the SWFL lifestyle since that is what is being sold
- Ultimately become so knowledgeable about pricing, market conditions, finance options and all things real estate that the consumer wouldn't dare call anyone else when they think anything real estate related
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Must have valid Florida real estate license to be considered at this time or scheduled to sit for exam.
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Cory Lauer Group
We are a small, yet very productive, real estate group powered by Keller Williams Realty, the #1 real estate company in the US. We are based out of Naples Florida, however we do have a team working out of the Fort Myers/Cape Coral office as well. Currently the group consists of 6 people and we expect that to grow to 10-12 before the end of 2020.