Flat Charge Realty
We understand that your success is our success, your efforts will always be recognized and rewarded with us!
Flat Charge Realty's concept is an industry game changer. We are the future of real estate.
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the southwest Florida area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level, who is driven?
- Are you interested in management opportunities as we grow?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support?
- Coaching and leadership development?
- To be a part of something cutting edge new and bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Are you looking for a culture of success and positive self-development?
- Free cards, signs, training, support and a professional social media presence.
- If you are ready to grow and be a part of the future of real estate then apply now! Limited positions available.
- Great company culture.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between a seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License - new or seasoned agents welcome
- Familiarity with the area
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always display a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoy negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or college degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- A desire for a better life
$83,000+ at plan commission full time
About Flat Charge Realty
Flat Charge Realty is a leader that is disrupting the real estate industry in Southwest FL. We understand that your success is our success. It's in our best interest to help you succeed and so many brokerages seem to forget this simple fact. You will never be left alone and your efforts will always be recognized and rewarded.
We foster a culture of professional and personal prosperity and positive mindset. At FCR Realty, our mission is to give the highest level of service to our clients in Southwest Florida while we bring down the high cost of selling a home and pass those savings back to our clients.
If you have the drive and your current agency has left you abandoned then it's time for you to check us out. Apply today! For more information please visit www.AgentsSucceed.com.