Baker Property Solutions
Are you a highly organized, detail-oriented person with a passion to help others with their dream of home ownership? We are looking to expand our real estate team with a Licensed Real Estate Assistant. The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate (not an absolute requirement) and will be familiar with creating systems and procedures for an office to run properly. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy “to do lists” while still being proactive – a true problem solver!
$25,000 - $35,000 Base + Commissions; W-2 role with benefits assistance
- Manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database
- Reviewing/processing transaction documents and agent commission checks
- Maintain and follow up with transaction paperwork
- Manage appointment calendar for self and team
- Effectively communicate with agents, attorneys, lenders, vendors, HOAs and clients as needed
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all systems, procedures and standards
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that may arise
- Responsible for accurate marketing of listings, social media accounts and general online and print material
- Manage inventory of signs and lockboxes and install/uninstall both on properties
- Assist with staging homes
- Maintain organization of home staging inventory
- Fill in for lead agent showing homes on occasion
- Active and in good standing NC Real Estate Licensed (if candidates do not possess an active license, must be willing to immediately work to obtain one)
- Current and in good standing with MLS
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive “Can-Do” attitude
- Results driven
- Genuine concern for clients
- Professional behavior and attire
- Reliable and presentable transportation
- Well-versed in Adobe and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, etc.)
- Social Media skills
- Experience with Top Producer or other Real Estate Contact Management software a plus!
- Ability to lift moderate weight objects – staging homes may require moving boxes, furniture, etc.
$25,000 - $35,000 Base + Commissions
About Baker Property Solutions
We're looking for the right candidate to help streamline processes and make transactions run smoothly. If you're interested in joining our small team to help make clients' dreams of home ownership come true, apply here!