Front Door 54 Team l Fonville Morisey Realty
The award winning FrontDoor54 Team (formally known as the NC Triangle Home Group) is looking for experienced or newly licensed Real Estate Brokers in Durham, Orange, and Wake county! We have more leads than than we can handle!
Experienced Agents, new Agents, Agents relocating from other areas, or anyone in the process of pursuing a real estate license, if you are not afraid to work and are dedicated to excellence, please contact us to find out more about our awesome and successful team.. Leadership positions are available for experienced agents with top production, excellent ethics, and high standards.
How would the potential to earn $100,000+ in your first 12 months with a rapidly growing, top Real Estate team CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
We can provide leads, support, training, and resources. EVERYTHING you need to build a successful business can be found with us. Not to mention nearly NO overhead!
Our team also happens to be some of the most fun, interesting, diverse and community-minded people in the area.
We make time for team building events and gatherings.
Drama and negativity is not on our agenda!
Do you want:
- A team that supports you and growing your business?
- To fast track to multiple contracts and closings?
- Structure, technology, training, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- Top level coaching and leadership development?
- A fun, positive, and supportive team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger? Something successful?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- To take trips to attend the most amazing real estate conferences in the US - all expenses paid?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team that has a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
A cover letter is strongly encouraged. Let us know more about you and why you want to be on a team and why you want to be in real estate sales! Please include the best time and way to contact you.
Please don't forget to complete the DISC profile.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyers
- Provide world class customer service to clients
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and a CRM
- Participate in team Client Appreciation Events
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Provide the highest standards of ethics, client services and client representation
- Show homes for sale
- Consult with buyer clients; find the home of their dreams.
- Meet with sellers; list and sell their home
- Participate in team and community events
- Have fun
- Show team spirit and engage in our team culture
- Commit to excellence
- NC Real Estate license. One year or more of Real Estate sales experience preferred but will consider the right person
- Licensed out of state Agents/ Brokers welcomed
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and performs well under pressure
- Outgoing with excellent people skills - MOTIVATED, INSPIRED and DRIVEN to succeed, to provide excellent client representation, and the ultimate client experience.
- Sales skills and Social Media skills a plus
- Must live in the Durham, Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Cary, Apex, or the Hillsborough area and have knowledge of the neighborhoods (or be willing to learn)
- Goal and accountability driven
- Energetic and resourceful
- Great positive attitude
- Must be on Facebook and Instagram to get full team marketing benefits
- Must be available to work FULL TIME, weekends and evenings
$100,000+ Commission Based plan
About Front Door 54 Team l Fonville Morisey Realty
The Front Door 54 Team is a small group of successful licensed real estate agents that are affiliated with the Fonville Morisey Realty/ Hwy. 54 office in Durham, NC near the Streets of Southpoint Mall area. As the "2016 and 2017 "Selling Team of the Year" in our Hwy. 54 office we share a strong work ethic and similar values of honesty, integrity, and respect, while also fostering an environment of support, positive attitudes, and creative thinking. Our mission is to provide outstanding service and representation to our clients by going above and beyond expectations.