Abode Base Real Estate
Career-Minded Experienced and Entry level agents welcome!
Our Real Estate firm is growing and we are looking for several smart, tech savvy, energetic people who want to have successful careers in real estate. Experience is preferred but not necessary.
Must be willing to work! No substitute for hustle and desire. We have proven training and support that will lead you to the river, you just have to drink.
Positions available on a Sales Team, as a solo Agent, or as a Team Leader.
- Industries leading technologies for CRM, Websites, Transaction Coordination
- Proprietary 'Hub' Training portal for online support and training
- In office and online classes
- Access to our "core services"
- Leads, leads, leads
- We are a 100% commission office, small transaction fee and monthly fee.
Check out www.abodebasecareers.com to learn more
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or GED
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
About Abode Base Real Estate
We are the PNWs premier Real Estate Firm. You won't find antiquated fax machines here. We're a group of tech savvy, modern agents who get business done. We specialize in residential real estate, representing both home buyers and home sellers. We are a Veteran Owned Business, and enjoy helping others accomplish their dreams through Real Estate!