KW Spectrum Properties
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for an additional real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Real estate team sales with the team is also an opportunity with this role. Real estate license is required. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Great at time management and organization
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- 4-year college degree required
$60,000 recruiting commissions plus team sales
About KW Spectrum Properties
Join us at the Newest Keller Williams office, KW Spectrum Properties. Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!