We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
• A licensed agent or team owner?
• A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
• Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
• Structure, technology, and resources?
• Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
• World-class coaching and leadership development?
• A team environment?
• To be a part of something bigger?
• An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Provide world class customer service to buyers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Hold open houses regularly
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
• Current Real Estate License
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Grit, determination and a great team player
• Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Quick response times
• Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
• Thrives in a true team environment
• Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
We've leveraged technology in a way that allows the agents on the team to enjoy a balanced quality of life without the feast or famine most agents experience. Our team is based on the golden rule. We want to treat each other and our clients the way that we want to be treated. If you want a great environment to learn the business, have opportunities in abundance and be coached by one of the nations top real estate agents, you found your new home :)