The Cochran Group @ Keller Williams Sun Valley Southern Idaho
Are you seeking not just a career, but an opportunity to propel yourself to new heights in Real Estate?
The Cochran Group is one of the top Keller Williams teams in the area. We represent hundreds of clients every year in the sale or purchase of a home and we are projected for another great year in 2019!
We re not looking for just anyone. You must be a proven self-starter, passionate about helping people, and willing to work smart using the leadership, strategies, training, and support we provide you.
In Real Estate, you determine your growth level, let us help you get there.
What are you making right NOW?
How much do you want to make TOMORROW?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Learn from other agents and develop a successful and long-term career
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Constructive and positive in high pressure situations
- Attentive to client needs
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Team oriented and full of resolve and determination
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for details
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- A team player who engages with and supports others
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
$70,000+ yearly at plan, commission
About The Cochran Group @ Keller Williams Sun Valley Southern Idaho
The Cochran Group is a team within Keller Williams Sun Valley Southern Idaho. We are a fast paced, high volume, real estate team. We pride ourselves on having a coherent environment that communicates effectively and puts our clients first above anything else. We foster an environment committed to family where you are able to grow personally, professionally, give back to the community, and help people achieve their real estate dreams and goals.