The Happy Home Sellers
We provide leads!
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or team leader?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires, then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
$50,000+ commission based
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money. There is opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own. We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.