Browning Homes Group - eXp Realty
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License (VA, MD and/or DC)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies and implement what you learn
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Thrives in a true team environment
$60,000+ At plan in salary and bonuses
About Browning Homes Group - eXp Realty
Browning Homes Group of eXp Realty is a full service real estate team with a full admin staff so that agents can work on what they do best, sell!
Accolades: Washingtonian Best of 2016 and 2017 Top Residential Real Estate Producer; Northern Virginia Magazine 2016, 2017 and 2018 Top Real Estate Agent; and Real Trends 2017 America’s Best Real Estate Agents. October 2017 Rising Star in the DC Metro Real Producers magazine.