Smart Move Realty, LLC
Buyer leads waiting for experienced and new agents for our Brokerage Team!
Compensation: Very competitive split
Employment type: Full-time and part-time
Bilingual is a big plus!
Smart Move Realty, LLC is now offering an immediate opening for a Texas licensed real estate agent to join our brokerage and property acquisitions team. Our marketing team will generate and provide leads. Your job is to work with the buyers and sellers to close deals.
We will provide you with:
- Multiple sellers leads every month - people who are interested in selling and have requested to meet with someone to come out and look at their house.
- Multiple buyer leads every month - people who have requested to be called and are interested in buying a home. We will also train you on how to convert these buyer leads - no experience with working leads is necessary.
- Generate additional buyer leads by attending and running our open houses for our development projects. We typically have at least one open house per week.
- A guaranteed buyer for any fix and flip properties that meet our easily teachable criteria. We bought many houses already this year and plan on buying many more. Any houses that you find (regardless of the source) that meet our criteria, we will purchase and you will earn a brokerage commission on.
- Teach you how to grow your own team utilizing our leads, tools, training and support so that you are not always relying on your own sales for income.
- Initial business cards to start out.
Please upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you. don't wait!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers/buyers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
- Train team members on open house best practices.
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Create presentation packet for potential clients.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests.
- Follow up with old and new customers.
- Attending any trainings.
- Updating CRM with notes for following up on your leads.
- Real Estate license or in process of getting one.
- Quick on your feet.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Have a computer accessible.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Experienced with apps and web based platforms.
About Smart Move Realty, LLC
Smart Move Realty, LLC is a hybrid brokerage which specializes in working with retail buyers and sellers. We have 7 different ways for our agents to make money as opposed to the 2 ways to make money with a traditional brokerage.