Maynard Wagner Real Estate Group
We are searching for 2 sales agents to join our top Seattle Real Estate team to help our clients fulfill their dream of home ownership or sell their home for top dollar!
Are you a current agent looking to make more money, have more fun, and be part of a high-performing team?
Earn $100,000+ (with much more potential) having the camaraderie and support of a fun team while being outside the office selling the dream of home ownership!
We are looking for positive, energetic, ambitious, business-minded individuals to join our highly successful real estate team.
We are a high-performing tech-driven real estate company with proven systems for selling and earning our agents top dollar!
What are we looking for?
- Positive, ambitious and self-motivated individuals looking for a rewarding full-time sales position
- Excited and ready to learn our proven systems for selling, creating raving fans, and earning top commissions.
Here's what we provide:
- Lead generation tactics to maximize opportunities from your current sphere and tools and techniques to grow your sphere.
- Lead opportunities from our marketing.
- A proven sales system that will earn you high commissions when followed.
- First-class marketing, sales, and back office support.
- Training, accountability, and coaching
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents and office personnel.
- Consult with clients to learn their real estate goals; find properties that meet their needs, write winning contracts and manage the client relationship through closing and beyond.
- Daily inbound and outbound phone sales, daily follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses to secure unrepresented buyers who need a great real estate agent.
- Network and market to find new customers.
- Current real estate license or will achieve one in 3 months.
- Full time work including weekends in order to earn a great living and build a long-term rewarding career.
- Familiarity with the Seattle area real estate market.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Organized and resourceful with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Weekend and evening hours are expected to meet the needs of our clients.
About Maynard Wagner Real Estate Group
We are a top-producing real estate team with over $75MM in sales the last two years and over 125 Five STAR Customer reviews on Zillow that was recently ranked as one of the top 100 real estate teams in Washington State.