The Nicole Hanson Group
Are you a licensed Realtor? We have TOO MANY LEADS! We need your help!
- A licensed Real Estate Sales Agent?
- Motivated to increase your annual volumes by assisting both buyers and sellers?
- A driven person who wants to make and exceed goals?
- Do you learn quickly and like using technology everyday?
- Do you enjoy being in a positive and fun team atmosphere?
You are? Great! We are looking for Realtors like you! We are Nicole Hanson Group with BHHS Executive Realty. Come join this Chairman's Circle Platinum-Winning team for 2018! We provide all the marketing, administrative support and technology platform at no cost to you. We believe that you should spend your time only on activities that make you money.
- Guaranteed 30 leads per month.
- Administrative support teams.
- Transaction Coordinator to help manage the paperwork for you.
- Marketing assistant to help with Facebook ads, print media.
- Database manager to help keep you on track with your followups and leads.
- Training, training and more training.
- Innovative mobile apps and technology.
- One on one training with Team Leader.
- Ongoing weekly training.
- Technology and software.
- Sophisticated customer management programs.
- Apps to use your technology on the go.
- Advanced group website.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level or looking for a fresh new perspective? Join our fast growing team. We ended 2018 in the top 1% of of all BHHS agents across the USA. We accept new agents!
- Act as an intermediary between buyer and seller.
- Advise clients on market conditions, mortgages and legal requirements.
- Market sales of properties through advertising, open houses and participation in the MLS.
- Prepare documents, such as purchase agreements and coordinate closings.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with Buyer's needs and financial resources.
- List property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with sellers to set a selling price.
- Indiana Real Estate License, or currently enrolled in Indiana Real Estate classes.
- Customer service experience of at least one year.
- Detail orientated.
- MUST be driven.
- Prospecting skills.
- People skills.
$100,000+ at plan commission
About The Nicole Hanson Group
The Nicole Hanson Group with BHHS achieved the Platinum level award in 2018 putting us in the top 1 percent of agents for all of BHHS nationwide.
We continue to have rapid growth and success every year, and contribute this to the members of our team and the positive attitudes and hard work the team puts in every single day. We were recently awarded a 92 percent customer satisfaction score for all of our Zillow clients putting us in the top 20 teams in the nation!
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services has been the number one office in Northwest Indiana for over a decade. We are hugely committed to customer service, and we maintain this as our number one priority throughout any transaction.