Teresa Cowart Team
Do you have a goal and like accountability? We provide coaching, administrative systems and staff to help you succeed! If you have the drive to succeed, we will give you the tools.
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team member?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success. We sell over 400 homes a year and in order to progress to next level, we need agents with great mindsets and work ethic. If that is you..... Apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller or potential buyers and other agents.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- We require that all agents on the team sell a minimum of 24 homes a year. We provide the leads.. all you have to do is work.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
Must be honest and trustworthy. Our culture is very important to us.
$60,000 - $80,000+ commission year one
About Teresa Cowart Team
Teresa Cowart Team is a growing and wildly successful real estate team. Established by Teresa Cowart (as a single agent in 2005). Our team is the number one team in our MLS and has been since 2016. We consistently sell more homes and provide better customer service than anyone else. How do we do this? We train. We coach. We hold each other accountable. Why are we different? We truly care about our clients and each other. If you are ready to join a team that is different, that is cutting edge and always evolving... this is the opportunity of a lifetime. Warning... Every member of our team is equally important and we are picky :)
P.S. Our culture is super important to us. If you are a positive go-getter, willing to roll up your sleeves and be a team player - please apply!