The Kimo Quance Group
The Kimo Quance Group is looking for full-time licensed real estate agents to join our Team culture. You’ll receive mentorship, training, guidance and an in-house Emmy award-winning photographer along with leads. We provide competitive compensation, marketing support, inside sales support, listing and transaction support, and installation of your signs & Lockboxes. A real estate license is required. You’ll also have an in-house staff to answer all your contract questions quickly to get your deal done smoothly. Comfortable office space at no cost to you.
- Preparing a strong pre-listing packet & listing packet
- Conducting listing appointments and buyer consultations
- Make appointments for property videos, photos and home inspections
- Running comparable sales for optimal listing price
- Show prospective buyers property
- Identifying needs and recommending solutions for Kimo Offers
- Overseeing and negotiating the transaction to a successful close
- Currently hold a real estate license (or studying to get one)
- Valid driver’s license and car to go on appointments
- Attending optional weekly training to improve your skills (in-office or online)
- Highly motivated, self-starter, strong work ethic, and productive
About The Kimo Quance Group
Ranked #50 in the entire state of California in real estate sales according to Real Trends.