The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Make a 6-figure income
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Use our systems and procedures to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Tech savvy
- Must be able to follow Standard Operating Procedures
$75,000 - $100,000 at plan commission
About The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
The Jim Bottrell Team is within the Top 1% of all Realtors in the United States (in closed transactions). The Jim Bottrell Team helped serve over 200 families buy or sell a home in 2019. Jim has earned the Five Star Award for Top Real Estate Agents offering premier customer service for the last 8 years in a row, as featured in San Diego Magazine.
It is quickly realized that we bring a lot more to the table than your typical Real Estate Agents.
As Jim’s father, a former Major in the United States Marine Corps, told us, “When you have the experience that you have, it pretty much means that Real Estate is what you are going to do in life.”
In Real Estate, just like in the Marine Corps, integrity, leadership, discipline, and a very strong work ethic are critical for obvious reasons. You need somebody you can trust, somebody that will lead you through the process, and somebody that will work hard and smart for you. You can accept no substitutions.