Do you desire to take your Real Estate career and life to a new level? We want to help you! Join our Top Team!
Do you desire:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
Then submit your resume today!
- Act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers.
- Provide world class customer service to your prospects and clients.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Utilize systems and tools provided to increase conversion and follow up with prospects.
- Work to discover the needs and goals of your prospects and show them the path forward to achieve them.
- Prospect daily to find buyers and sellers in your market, via the leverage provided through the team.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain quickly.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Desires to plug in, contribute, and be coached at a high level.
- Goal to grow personally and professionally.
- Utilize the tools, resources and leverage provided to increase your efficiency and effectiveness.
$100,000+ Income Potential w/ Massive Leverage
About Keller Williams
United Home Group was established in 2011 in Portland, Oregon. Since then we have expanded into 19 states across the U.S. with over 160 agent partners. In its inaugural year, the group sold over 100 homes out of a single location. Last year it sold nearly 1,000!
As we’ve grown we have increased the number of clients helped every year by leaps and bounds. United Home Group’s proven models and systems, leadership team and exceptional partners who focus on personal and professional growth, provide the platform and environment for unprecedented and sustainable success.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are committed to leading our Partners with a focus on their personal and professional success.
We believe both are equally as important and it is the core of our company culture.
United Home Group provides Expansion Partners with a suite of services designed to help them reach their true potential.