The Von Ohlen Team at Keller Williams Realty
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer’s Specialist to consult with buyer clients exclusively. Are you resolved to making the buying experience for a client effortless and compelling? Do you listen to your clients in a consultative way? If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU!
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success. This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to improve sales results
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year in order to effectively increase your client base
- Learn from other agents so you can develop a successful and long-term career
- Attend networking events and participate in open houses to market yourself and increase your sales
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and seller to ensure smooth transaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- Attend monthly team meetings and coaching calls
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- You know the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry like the back of your hand
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented regarding contract writing and review
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Be open-minded and willing to learn
$80,000 - $90,000 yearly
About The Von Ohlen Team at Keller Williams Realty
The Von Ohlen Team was created in 2011 by the Team Leader, Jillian Von Ohlen. Her husband, Rob, is the lead Buyer's Agent on the team and assists in training and mentoring the team's buyer's agents.
Currently, the team consists of 6 agents (including Jillian and Rob), a full-time executive assistant/listing manager, and transaction coordinator. Over the past 8 years, the team has closed approximately 700 homes in the Treasure Coast area, focusing mostly in Port St Lucie. They have an incredible reputation and the majority of their business comes from repeat and referral clients.
Jillian has developed systems and processes that no other team in our area has in place. She also focuses heavily on branding and marketing to ensure The Von Ohlen Team continues to become and BE a name-brand that people recognize in the area.