Ryan Hill Group
We provide systems, marketing and support to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Buyer leads for Naperville -- DuPage and Will counties
- Systems, CRM, follow up systems, training
- Administrative support? (We handle the marketing so you can focus on clients)!
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between the seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include client follow up, e-mail/phone communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text
- Our CRM keeps everything organized for you!
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License (min. 2 yrs. licensed)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and desire to excel
- Always displays a positive attitude, Smile on your face and desire to "give back"
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Full Time -- Desire to serve clients and make money
$40,000 + Commission Based
About Ryan Hill Group
Teresa Ryan, started Ryan Hill Realty in 2001 in Naperville, and is now the team leader of "The Ryan Hill Group" with Century 21 Affiliated. Named Wall Street Journal Real Trends Top 1,000 Agents/Team 2013-2017, we have served over 8,200 Families and over $1B Sold since 2001. We have a team of 6 Brokers with additional marketing, accounting and agent support staff, all committed to working together to support each other in serving our clients. Our mission is to deliver the absolute best customer service, professionalism and results to our clients. Ongoing growth, development, teamwork and FUN are our commitment... and always "doing the right thing" is at our core.