Montreal's Elite Real Estate Group
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or broker?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning-based?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support? (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with massive growth opportunities?
- Leads provided monthly to ensure success?
- Training to make sure you serve your clients at the highest level possible?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now!
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Is effective at persuading and advising clients
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Calling customers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Develop relationships with leads provided to you monthly
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Show properties and follow up until a home is bought
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- All systems will be provided to you which will include a fool proof follow up system, a customer relationship management software and much more.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must hold a license to sell real estate in the province of Quebec. That's all.
$80,000 annually on average Commission based
About Montreal's Elite Real Estate Group
Montreal's Elite Real Estate Group, founded in 1989, is one of the largest teams in Montreal, and the biggest in the West Island. With over 120 transactions annually and 40M+ in volume, join this dominant team and learn to do just that, dominate.