We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
$100,000 First Year, commission based
About Charlton Advantage
Our vision is to create five-star Real Estate experiences that people love talking about!
Clients choose to work with us because of what we DO, but also who we ARE. Our team approach means each person brings their unique abilities and strengths together to enhance the client’s experience. You can relax knowing that our strong systems and structure allows us to handle the hundreds of details that come up in a typical real estate transaction.
We take an education-based approach, because that's what we would want if we were the customer. It's important to review all of the steps and the costs in the beginning, and to empower our clients to make informed decisions every step of the way.
We’ll stay in touch with our clients to make sure all the details are handled.
Long after the selling experience is over, we’ll be right there with the client showing our appreciation for years to come.