Tired of being a lone ranger real estate agent and doing everything on your own?
What if we provided all the administrative systems leaving you to do what you love - simply working with clients?
If that's what you're looking for, let us know!
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and determined?
- Someone committed to high standard of excellence while serving others?
Do you want:
- Structure, training and a team cheering you on?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- Help with leads?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a group of like-minded individuals and set yourself up for success, apply now.
- Consistently network and prospect for new customers
- Daily and repeated follow up with potential clients
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Show homes to clients and preview properties
- Prepare market analyses to determine property value
- Negotiate contracts
- Host open houses and other events
- Nurture clients with 5-star service
- Continually study and attend trainings to further develop skill set
- Must have a current Texas Real Estate License
- Must believe in a "Go-Giver" philosophy
- Always display a positive attitude
- Willingness to use new tools, systems and technologies
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Must have cell phone and reliable transportation
- Must have a flexible schedule to be able to respond to customers' availability
- Quick response time
- Willingness to work hard and contribute to the team
- Ability to handle sales rejection without giving up
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Performs well under pressure
$90,000+ at plan, commission
About Anaqua Properties
Our vision is to use real estate as a vehicle for company members to create an above average income to support and enhance our lifestyles and those whom we love.
We strive to do this using a Go-Giver philosophy, putting others' needs before our own and providing customers with exceptional 5-star service.