We are in need of 1 to 2 Licensed Real Estate Agents to join our expanding team!
Guaranteed warm leads with a full administrative and technical support team and suite of tools. You will be provided with full training and mentorship included!
Contact us if you would like to be part of a fun, family-like, team-oriented brokerage with a competitive edge, and high accountability standards. We have regular competitions, Dialing for Dollar Nights, multiple live trainings per week, accountability coaching, up-to-date technology, sleek and modern branding, plus a full support staff; allowing you to concentrate on what you do best – prospecting and selling! Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, driven, self-starters. If this sounds like you, reach out and your resume! We would love to chat.
- Primary duties include client and lead follow-ups, and overall management of your sales pipeline.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property needs; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Call, convert, prospect our leads as well as cultivate your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads each month.
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Conduct virtual and in-person showings and perform market analyses.
- Draft and negotiate offers to purchase.
- Assist buyers with their home search and purchase process - including budgeting, preparation, and exploring options with a mortgage lender.
- Assist sellers in the home listing and selling process (when needed).
- Serve as your clients’ advocate and adviser throughout the transaction.
- MUST be a licensed California real estate sales agent or broker.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car.
- Have grit, motivation, determination, and be a great team player.
- Possess strong work ethic and time management skills.
- Have excellent communication skills with a customer service mindset.
- Be tech-savvy and value the tools and technology of real estate.
- Have a computer and a smartphone.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude.
- Willing to follow our system and procedures (be trainable!)
- Bilingual is a plus - not required.
Please note: This is a commission-only position.
$100,000+ at plan commission ONLY
About NextHome Coastal
We are a full service brokerage, providing all the support an Agent needs. You can learn more about our company, NextHome Coastal, by visiting www.JoinNextHomeCoastal.com.