Are you a licensed real estate agent who is looking for a team that makes you feel like you found HOME? The Erin Cooper Group with Keller Williams is currently looking for a full-time commission-based Licensed Agent, a role where the only limit to your earning potential is your determination! The Mission of The Cooper Group is to grow a sustainable business that enables us to nurture our families, build lasting relationships with clients, and strengthen the communities we serve. Our Vision is to grow strong communities, one home at a time. Our values are rooted in faith, integrity, service, and love.
- Prospect and convert leads into client relationships
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with a mortgage lender
- Identify, schedule, and show homes that meet buyers’ criteria
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Write and submit all offers on behalf of clients
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee the entire negotiation process
- Attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Negotiate all inspection repairs
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Keep client information up-to-date in the database
- Regularly attend team meetings
- Be a licensed real estate agent
- Be ready to dive into an extensive training program that is designed for success
- Be ready to devote a FULL-TIME effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission. (We are not accepting part-time agents)
- Be a team player, we share everything that can help our team be successful. Have ideas? Share them! This is a collaborative environment
- Be ready to work in an exciting and ever-evolving industry
$65,000 - $112,000 yearly
About Keller Williams
The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Cooper Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, we encourage you to apply to join The Cooper Group today.