Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Eastside is looking for soon-to-be, new and current real estate agents to join our amazing group of motivated Realtors®. If you want to build a career in real estate or are looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than the #1 real estate brokerage in the country.
At KW, you:
- Have a flexible schedule that you design
- Have access to the BEST technology in the real estate industry
- Work independently with no bosses or mandatory meetings
- Receive the best coaching, training, and support to equip you to be your best self
- No previous experience needed
- Never will be told you can't have a raise. Real estate agents are independent contractors with all commission-based income. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can earn! Our CEO, Gary Keller even wrote the book on how to earn a million dollars of net income in real estate.
Don't have a real estate license, but are interested in getting into the business? Apply anyway! We'd love to fill you on in how to get into the business, and what tools we have available to help you do that.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Contact all listing leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Give weekly reports to customers on the status of their listing so they know they are top of mind and provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure great customer service
- Consistently generate leads and follow up with prospects to build relationships with potential new clients.
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems, tools and the best technology the industry has to offer.
- Working with home sellers and marketing properties for sale
- Working with home buyers, identifying suitable properties and showing homes
- Negotiating contracts
- Maintaining current knowledge of the market and state laws governing your real estate license
- Work cooperatively with other real estate agents in our industry- real estate is a team sport!
- Ability to financially sustain your license and business.
- Self-motivated and self sufficient
- Team player invested in the success of others
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Current real estate license in Washington State, or a desire to obtain one
- Desire to build and own your own business
- Be coachable! Becoming a successful real estate agent will most likely require you to step outside your comfort zone and learn new skills
- Independent worker who is motivated and self-sufficient
- Strong work ethic
- Have excellent communication skills, and the ability to network to build your business
- No fear of the phone
$100,000 per year Commission Based
About Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Eastside in Kirkland is owned and operated by Ben Kinney Companies (BKCO). Ben Kinney owns seven Keller Williams offices in Washington State with approximately 1,450 real estate agents doing more than $3.5 billion in sales annually. He also owns a mortgage company, coaching company, and multiple, real estate technology companies. In 2020, Ben Kinney was ranked by Swanepoel as one of the most powerful leaders in the real estate industry. Ranking at #2, was Gary Keller, Co-Founder and CEO of Keller Williams.
Although we are a large, and growing company, we function as one team with multiple locations, allowing us the ability to provide our agents with the best education opportunities and best training the industry has to offer.