The MOVEMETOTX Team
This position centers on cultivating loyal relationships with potential customers and guiding them through the process to purchase Real Estate!
Our business is expanding rapidly and we need your help.
- A licensed Real Estate?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, competitive, and disciplined?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Marketing and branding support?
If you are ready to grow to the next level and want to get into the business on a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About The MOVEMETOTX Team
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a top real estate group in Houston, Texas, ranked in the Top 1% of REALTORS® in the greater Houston area. We are committed to cultivating community and creating an exceptional experience among clients, peers, and service providers.