NC Triangle Home Team/ Fonville Morisey Realty
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
Leadership positions available for the right person with production experience and great knowledge of ethics and service.
How would the potential to earn $100,000+ in your first 12 months with a rapidly growing, top real estate team CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
We can provide leads, support, training and resources. EVERYTHING you need to build a successful business can be found with us. Not to mention nearly NO overhead!
Plus, our team also happens to be some of the most fun, interesting, diverse and community-minded people working in the area.
Please apply! We look forward to meeting you!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Provide the highest standards of ethics, client services and client representation.
- Show homes for sale.
- Consult with buyer clients; find the home of their dreams.
- Meet with sellers; list and sell their home.
- Participate in team and community events.
- NC real estate license. One year or more of real estate sales experience preferred but will consider the right person
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Outgoing with excellent people skills - MOTIVATED, INSPIRED and DRIVEN to succeed, to provide excellent client representation, and the ultimate client experience
- Sales skills and Social Media skills a plus
- Must live in or be relocating to the Durham, Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Cary, Apex, or the Hillsborough area and have knowledge of the neighborhoods (or be willing to learn)
- Goal and accountability driven
- Energetic and resourceful
- Great positive attitude and without drama
- Must be on Facebook and Instagram to get full team marketing benefits
- Must be available to work FULL TIME, weekends and evenings
$100,000+ at plan commission
About NC Triangle Home Team/ Fonville Morisey Realty
NC Triangle Home Group is a small group of successful licensed real estate agents that are affiliated with the Fonville Morisey Realty/ Hwy. 54 office in Durham, NC near the Streets of Southpoint Mall area. As the "2016 Selling Team of the Year" in our Hwy. 54 office we share a strong work ethic and similar values of honesty, integrity, and respect, while also fostering an environment of support, positive attitudes, and creative thinking. Our mission is to provide outstanding service and representation to our clients by going above and beyond expectations.