Todd Tramonte Home Selling Realtors
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Convert pre-qualified leads that are passed on from sales agents to schedule listing appointments and grow the business
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Meet with clients in order to discover their needs, then find properties that meet those desires. We want to exceed their expectations.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other highly-performing agents. We share what is working, how to handle different situations and lots of laughs.
- Participate in one-on-one onboarding and coaching.
- Contribute to mastermind groups within the brokerage.
- Daily prospecting for new business.
- Showing properties to interested buyers.
- Marketing properties of sellers.
- "Always be consulting" by providing clients with your best service and your best advice.
- Commitment to being an expert about real estate.
- Develop and deploy your Sphere of Influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.)
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Has a real estate license
- A real estate license acquired in the last 24 months or a willingness to get a real estate license. We are happy to answer questions about the licensing process. but we do not on-board anyone until they have been licensed
- Possess a pioneering spirit focused on building your dream career
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and client-focused attitude. If you don't enjoy people you will not like this position
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills. Calendar skills are crucial
- Understanding that prospecting is a fundamental skill set for a real estate agent. Always be prospecting!
- Willingness to learn new systems and ideas
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong follow up with clients and other agents
- Passionate about selling
- Clock punchers will not find this career a match
- Flexibility is essential as clients time-frame and needs change frequently
About Todd Tramonte Home Selling Realtors
Todd Tramonte regularly talks about the "World Class Surgeon" model. When you need a surgeon, you find the best, pay their price and go where they tell you to go when they tell you to go there.
The level of value we deliver to the client ought to compel them to follow our leadership, trust our expertise and actually enjoy the process. Come build THAT with us!
We define success in terms of families impacted. By collaborating with individual full-time agents, we can expand our reach to more and more families who need expert consulting through the course of their real estate transaction. If the idea of consistently caring for families at the highest level while building the business of your dreams excites you, then this may be the place for you.
Todd Tramonte is a best-selling author, local radio show host, long-time broker and owner and invests daily in each team member. This is not a 100-person brokerage, but a lean and exciting group of truly great people.