Premium Properties Real Estate Services
Why Premium Properties is the Right Place for You:
Premium Properties Real Estate Services was formed in 1999 and has grown to be Central Florida’s largest independent real estate company!
Receive mentoring, free training, free marketing and tech support. The average Real Estate Agent makes $79,354.00 per year (commission based). Let us help you get there!
Offices in 7 locations including Orlando, Lake Mary, Sanford, Lake Nona, Dr. Phillips, Cocoa Beach and Melbourne Beach. You are free to use them all! Work close to home or near your business area!
Our Transaction Coordinator will help free up your time to provide better customer service by helping you take care of your paperwork.
Currently Hiring Full Time or Part Time Real Estate Agents
Premium Properties is looking for Experienced and Newly Licensed Real Estate Agents. We are a full service office (commercial, residential, business brokerage, property management) that has been established in the Orlando area for 19 years and we have expanded to the East Coast beaches as well.
- Free training
- Free headshots and business cards
- Let a Realtor mentor show you how to do real estate. Become successful quickly!
- Our New Agents are closing deals within 30 to 45 days!
- Catch up with Technology: Free iPad, Free iPad Classes, Free Real Estate Apps, Free Digital Marketing Training!
- Free 1000 business cards, name tag and car magnets.
- No franchise fee.
- No monthly fees.
- Free weekly continuing education courses by our management, brokers, marketing team and more.
- Free marketing materials (flyers, door hangers, postcards, company magazine)
- Free yard signs
- Free open house signs
- Free website
- Free lockboxes
- Free use of all of our office locations
- Free use of printers, phones, conference rooms, etc.
- Free social media classes
- Free prospecting classes
- And More!
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Draft and prepare offers and paperwork
- Track and advance business objectives
- Develop business leads
- Stage and show properties, and assist buyers
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license
For more information visit orlandorealestatejobs.com
- Consult with clients.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Work with our exclusive in-house marketing team to help your commission based pay grow year over year at little to no cost for you.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Organized and customer service driven.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
$80,000+ per year
About Premium Properties Real Estate Services
Premium Properties Real Estate Services is a full service real estate company that sells residential homes, leases and manages property and sells and leases commercial real estate. We have 7 locations in the Central Florida area with over 300 sales people and over 20 support staff. We are growing and are looking to hire to expand our business.