We are one of the top Real Estate agencies, located in the area, and we are looking for a Lead Listing Specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
About Keller Williams
To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
God, Family, then Business.
A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.