Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
The Charlotte, NC market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We train. We coach. We have lots of leads.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- If you enjoy working with different people and have a NC Real estate license you are an excellent candidate!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and Realtor education to enhance your sales.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Current NC Real Estate License
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
About Team Hastings
Housed within RE/MAX Executive Realty, our office is located amidst highly sought-after residential areas. Zanthia Hastings team ranks among top the 1% of RE/MAX teams Nationwide. Our huge platform and exposure attracts great opportunities for our team members. Our team members work hard, have fun, and are awarded tremendously.