We provide administrative staff to help you succeed by leveraging your time and concentrating on the higher paying tasks like listing and selling!
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a company with a proven track record to set you up for success, contact us now!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service.
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a truly fun environment
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
About RE/MAX FullSail
Our Company goal is to help our agents grow with our proven systems. RE/MAX is the #1 Brand in the industry and there is a reason why. We have taken an agent from $8,000 to over $100,000 in 2 years. Another agent went from $85,000 a year and in her first 6 months with us just surpassed $187,000. Become a part of our success.