Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty North County
Newly Licensed and Experienced Agents Welcome!
Keller Williams Realty is the number one real estate company in the US in agent count, units sold, and closed sales volume- the three most important metrics in the industry! We are looking for highly motivated people to join our rapidly-growing team!
When you join our team, you’ll benefit from our award-winning training and education, our industry-leading technology and marketing, and a culture and support system like none other. You’ll be surrounded by the top agents in the area, and our dedicated staff of trainers and managers who will ensure your success.
- Research MLS listing for homes that meet buyer’s specifications
- Prospecting and lead generation through in-person meetings, phone calls, online, and open houses
- Working closely with buyers and sellers to lead the sales transaction
- Negotiating contracts and handling client issues
- Have an active real estate license
- A great communicator who loves working with people
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an appetite for learning new skills
- Highly optimistic, hardworking, detail-oriented, and comfortable with technology
$70,000 (Commission based on performance)
About Keller Williams Realty
Who you work with matters!
- Training Magazine: #1 training organization across all industries
- US News: #1 Real Estate Company Customer Service
- #1 Top Rated Workplace for Veterans
- REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise
- REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise
- RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
- REALTOR Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners
- Forbes: #3 on list of Happiest Companies to Work for in 2017-2019