Did you know that the average Real Estate Agent sells less than 3 properties per year?
We are always hiring good people and helping them avoid this challenge!
Here's how: You'll sell more (even if you're already above average), because we will teach you how to "professionalize" your relationships with property sellers and buyers in the Digital Age by providing you with proven Strategic Marketing and most importantly, follow up systems!
What We Help You With:
- You’ll receive verified leads as a full-time agent on our team
- Setting up your social media presence
- Providing you with your own personal IDX website
- Providing you with an online contact management system
- Providing you with automated email follow up systems
- Providing you with automated task management follow up systems
- Providing you with on-demand access to all forms and disclosures
- Providing an in-house Closing Coordinator to protect your contracts
- Providing in-house Success Manager on how to use our systems effectively
- Offering the freedom and flexibility to work from home
What You Bring To Us:
- A desire to grow; control your own destiny
- A strong work ethic
- An open minded, can do attitude
- A cell phone
- A laptop/computer
- A car
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in good standing with a local Realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license to our team (all non-licensed applicants will have to complete the pre-licensing course and state exam prior to affiliating with us)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset (sales experience a plus)
- Ability to prioritize and take initiative
- Must be a moderately tech-savvy agent who wants to use our technology to engage clients
- Experience is preferred but not required as training is available
About Realty World
Why Join Realty World - The Lucas Group?
Our culture, coaching and systems allow you to thrive and build a business within our team. We offer very competitive commission splits to any new or veteran agent who understands that success is based on a mutually beneficial agent-to-broker relationship!