Win Crew Real Estate with Keller Williams First Choice Realty
The Bowling Green, Scottsville, and Franklin markets are expanding, and we are looking for driven, self-starters like you in these areas. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell real estate. Our company has grown, and we are just getting started.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, and responsible professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of The Win Crew Real Estate Team.
Here is what we offer:
- No marketing outlay: that's right you won't need to spend a dime on leads.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven on-boarding and training programs.
- Administrative, marketing, and process support.
The Win Crew is currently looking for a limited number of agents in this area to join our team. Please review the job responsibilities and qualifications below and if this position sounds like the right fit for you, apply with your resume and cover letter and we will be in contact soon.
- Assist clients in the purchase of real estate by locating potential properties, preparing and submitting offer paperwork, negotiating contract terms, and coordinating the purchase process from contract to close.
- Assist clients in the sale of real estate by preparing listing contracts, advising clients on home selling procedures, marketing properties, negotiating purchase contract terms, and coordinating the sale process from contract to close.
- Develop a client base by following up on leads via phone, text and email utilizing a CRM system to enable continued communication with leads.
- Participate in team events and marketing projects.
- Maintain contact with past clients to strengthen referral network and ensure client satisfaction.
- Follow all Win Crew accountability expectations.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Ability to adhere to The Win Crew agent expectation guidelines.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and performs well under pressure.
$50,000+ (commission based potential)
About Win Crew Real Estate with Keller Williams First Choice Realty
The Win Crew Real Estate Team with Keller Williams First Choice Realty has extensive experience in marketing, consulting and management. We provide the communication and people skills critical to a great interactive client/agent relationship and are dedicated to understanding our clients' desires and specific requirements. Whether buying or selling, our crew's goal is for our clients to be happy and well-informed, so they can make the right home choices for themselves and their families.
We are passionate about caring for others and consider ourselves fortunate to be able to make a living by helping others reach their long term personal and financial goals through real estate. The Win Crew believes that anything is possible with hard work, determination, perseverance and discipline, and we use those qualities to make sure we provide excellent service and exceptional results to our clients.