NAAAM Real Estate Collection
We are looking for a qualified Real Estate Agent who will be responsible for buying and selling property for our real estate business. You will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counseling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices. You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
A state license is required to be considered for this position. To be successful in this role, you will need to be in good standing with the local Realtor board and have good experience with sales.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Serve as middle man between your buyer and seller
- Learn from other agents and develop a successful and long-term career
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Get to know your clients and determine their needs while building rapport
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be a licensed real estate agent.
- Must be in good standing with the local Realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Possess a valid driver license.
$50,000 to $70,000 annually
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.