Sheila & Co of Samson Properties
Are you licensed in Maryland or Washington D.C. in Real Estate Sales and looking to significantly increase your numbers?
Our company is growing and we are just getting started! We need Buyer's Agents to work exclusively with our expanding base of clients and to cultivate new ones in Maryland focusing on Calvert, Anne Arundel, Howard and Montgomery Counties.
Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell homes.
If you have grit, determination and are a strong dependable team player striving to succeed, we want you on our team!
Here's what we provide:
LEADS — lots of leads from the best sources.
- No marketing outlays: that's right you won't spend a dime on marketing or buyer leads.
- A CRM to help you manage client relationships and interactions with leads.
- A transaction coordinator so you can do what you do best; sell more homes.
- A team leader with years of expertise and proven track record focused on growth - both for team members and the company.
Here's what you provide:
- Desire to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly.
- Drive to outperform competitors and convert leads.
- Commitment to network and prospect for new customers.
- Dedication to provide outstanding platinum-level service to our clients.
- Energy to fearlessly jump in with our active and always on-the-move team!
If you are a Maryland Real Estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our team.
- Consult with leads and clients to understand their desires... then find the Maryland home that meets their needs.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Coordinate with lenders, title and other key transaction players.
- Demonstrate a people-oriented, highly positive and customer-focused attitude. We are doing it for the customers!
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Current Maryland Real Estate License.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a dedicated focus on customer service.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
- Quick response times with clients, leads and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Humble: A team player who shares the recognition and the work.
- Hungry: We can't make you want it!
- Smart: A true sales professional who treats others right and displays strong interpersonal skills.
$80,000+ first year at plan
About Sheila & Co of Samson Properties
Sheila and Co. is a group within the office of Samson Properties. Here at Sheila and Co. we strive for outstanding performance, and aspire to have constant and never ending improvement within ourselves and our team. We thrive on enhancing the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands on leadership.