Anthony Thornton Realty
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve residential and commercial buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed Agent?
- A self-starter and ready for immediate change?
- Passionate in helping others at a high level?
Do you want...
- Structure, technology, and a FREE Personal Assistant?
- Administrative support (Assistants handle all paperwork so you can focus on selling)?
- Cutting edge coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Active Real Estate License
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$6,999 - $13,999 per month
About Anthony Thornton Realty
Our mission at Gwinnett Learning & Youth Entrepreneurship Academy is to empower our Staff to provide second mile service through creative and innovative techniques to our Parents and Children. We are committed to helping children become Future Leaders, CEO’s, and Philanthropists.
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like: Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply Now!!!