The Seeby Group
REALTOR wanted! (we can help get you licensed if needed!)
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring, and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources, and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, we want you! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
Please be sure to upload your resume when you apply and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you. Resumes will be reviewed and candidates will be called for a preliminary telephone interview.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Show properties, write offers, and negotiate contracts
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License (or willing to obtain)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
$75,000+ Full-time, Commission
About The Seeby Group
We are a hardworking team dedicated to enriching the lives of our team members by creating pathways for lifelong careers. We have a solid work ethic and operate in a fun and energetic team environment.
The Seeby Group brings together a team of principle-centered agents representing the highest in quality amongst real estate professionals. We provide the client-centered services of a boutique firm while implementing the industry-leading technology and training of Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate brokerage. Our team model encourages agents to specialize in assisting either sellers or buyers, which empowers them to focus their skills and develop into the very best in their respective fields.